– The following are violations of AquaPro’s MAP Policy:
• Advertising a price for a specified AquaPro product (next to or in conjunction with a picture, description, part number or otherwise) that is below AquaPro’s established minimum advertised/selling price for that specified product. Such advertising includes, but is not limited to:
o Print Advertising – newspapers, magazines, and print inserts.
o Broadcast Advertising – radio and television.
o Direct Advertising – catalogs, flyers, newsletters, direct mail pieces, and broadcast faxes, whether mailed, hand delivered, or shipped in-box with product.
o Electronic Mail (e-mail) Advertising – any e-mail or web pages that link from the e-mail.
o Internet Advertising – banner, pop-up, and pop-under ads.
o Web Sites Accessible to the Public – Traditional retailers, e-commerce, club membership sites, forums, social networks, and portals.
o Auction Sites – eBay (we will delist the listing by any means necessary if we find a violation).
o Marketplace, Comparison, and Aggregate Sites – Amazon/Walmart/Google Shopping, etc. (searches and feeds must always comply with AquaPro’s MAP policy).
• “Add to Cart”, “Click to See Price”, “Call/E-mail for Price” or any other comparable command that shows or arrives at a price lower than the established minimum advertised/selling price. This specifically includes “in cart” pricing.
• Use of a company-wide coupon, discount or rebate that lowers the price of specified AquaPro products below the established minimum advertised/selling price.
• Claiming to have “low prices”, “the lowest prices”, or having any form of low-price guarantee on specified AquaPro products.
• Offering to match the lowest advertised price on specified AquaPro products.
• Applying a black-out, strike-through or any alteration to the minimum advertised/selling price.
• Bundling specified AquaPro products unless the total selling price of the bundled products is equal to or greater than the individual MAP price for each such AquaPro product added together.
• Note: free or reduced-priced shipping is not considered a violation of the MAP policy.
MAP Violation Consequences
– If AquaPro finds that any Reseller has violated the Policy, then AquaPro may within its sole discretion and without assuming any liability, cancel pending orders and may indefinitely refuse to accept new orders for products.
This Policy does not restrict the Reseller’s right to establish independent advertised and/or resale prices of AquaPro products. AquaPro reserves the right to determine whether a Reseller has advertised its products at a net advertised price less than the minimum advertised price established in this Policy. Upon such determination AquaPro may, without assuming any liability, cancel all orders and may indefinitely refuse to accept new orders from the Reseller.
AquaPro reserves the right to withdraw or change this Policy at any time and without notice. This Policy has been unilaterally adopted by AquaPro and AquaPro neither solicits nor will it accept assurances by a Reseller of compliance with this Policy. Nothing in this Policy shall constitute an agreement between AquaPro and any Reseller of compliance with this Policy. The Reseller within its own discretion can choose to comply or not comply with this Policy. AquaPro will not discuss conditions of acceptance related to this Policy. This Policy is non-negotiable and will not be altered, modified, or amended for any Reseller.